Country church shines in Shelby
Photo by Tom Rivers Posted 7 May 2013
The East Shelby Community Bible Church stands tall on a beautiful spring day this evening on 5278 East Shelby Rd. The congregation has worked to renovate and expand the church since 1989. The church was built in 1854 and includes stained-glass windows from 1919.
Copyright 2013-2014 Albion-Holley Pennysaver, Inc.